Saturday, November 24, 2007

Getting back on the creative edge....

Except, my skill level is in the dumps. Of course, I'm nearly five months pregnant with #5 and have spent the whole day shopping and then organizing patterns and my sewing area before I tried to sew. This pregnancy has left me so tired.

I scored some good fabrics at JoAnn's today. I also decided to try my hand at making a cigar box purse. We'll see how that turns out.

Still gathering baby clothes. I'm never getting rid of anything else again.

I became an auntie again on 11/22 when my new little niece, Laura, was born in Texas to my eldest sister Denise. Here's her cutie pic:




Doll face! Too darned cute. I wish I could hold her. As I type this, my little guy is kicking me hard.

I hope to be able to post some half-way decent stuffies in the next couple days. I'm just glad to be out of that depressive slump that had me vegging on the couch, doing nothing but watching TV. I wasn't even reading...I'm still not really reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home