Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thera-blog, hormonal rage directed straight at my sisters...

I hate to come off as a vindictive bitch, but when you can not say what you want to say to the people in your life, such as your sisters, because doing so will put your beloved parents in the middle, yet you still need to get it off your chest---blogging is very therapeutic.

I'm done with my sisters and here's why:
1-Oldest sister has a secret. Didn't want anyone told. So of course, naturally, who'd she confide in? The Town Crier-Middle Sister.

2-Middle sister, who told your's truly about oldest sister's secret and then ASKED me to tell parents now using me as a scapegoat to oldest sister. "Jenny KNEW that you didn't want that secret told to anyone." P.S. I'm not "Jenny" anymore. The only people able to call me Jenny are Mom, Dad and Grandma. Maybe Aunt Donna. But that's it.

3-As a nice little zinger, oldest and middle sisters both have not inquired about my pregnancy. No, "How you feeling? What's up?"

Both of them have these LIFE DRAMAS that they think are not only so important, but also highly top secret. Listen, who the eff cares?

And since they are so wrapped up in their b.s. they do not read this blog. Works for me. Although I wouldn't have cared if they did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home